Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Done!


Thank you, thank you, thank you.  The treatment is over, the radiation is doing its job and we are back at our hotel room with tremendous gratitude.  I welcomed each of you and your healing messages into the treatment room with me.  You calmed me down and helped me appreciate the beams that must have been coming towards me.  I don’t know what else happened in there, I was a captive of “the mask” but it is glorious to be on the other side of this remedy.  We will be on our way home tomorrow morning and ready to resume our so-fortunate lives.  I feel as if everyone pulled me through and I can only say, thank you, thank you, thank you.
With love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen,

    Glad to hear from you on this side of the treatment. Hugs across the miles!

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete